Hi friends,
Salt roasted peanuts are a nutritious all-time snack. It can be prepared easily at home.
Ingredients:
Method:
- Raw Peanuts or groundnuts - 1 cup
- Salt - 1/2 kg for roasting
Method:
- Heat the salt in a kadai or wok
- Once the salt is hot, add a handful of groundnuts in it
- Keep stirring it with a perforated ladle all around
- Roast them till they are done
- Remove from the salt
- Repeat the same with the rest of the groundnuts and roast them in batches
- Serve or store in an airtight container
The airtight container I use for storage depends on the amount that I need to store. Accordingly, I use one of the containers, the links for which are given below:
Tupperware Plastic Container - 1.7 Litres
Tupperware - Within Reach Canister 840ml
Glass Container (400 ml) with Rust Proof Air Tight Lid
Matki Glass jar with Airtight Metal Lid - 500 ml

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.